What Kind of Information Does Sullivan & Fengler CPA Collect?
Sullivan & Fengler CPA collects various types of information from and about, users of our website, including information by which you may be personally identified, such as name, email address, telephone number, or any other information collected on the Sullivan & Fengler CPA website that is defined as personally identifiable information. We may also collect information about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our website and usage details. We collect this information directly from you when you provide it to us and/or automatically as you navigate through the website. Information collected automatically may include usage details such as IP addresses and information collected through cookies and other tracking technologies.
More specifically, the information we collect on or through our website may include:
• Information that you provide by filling out forms on our website, such as your name, email address and phone number.
• Information provided when you subscribe to our communication services;
• Records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses), if you contact us;
• From third parties, for example, our business partners; and/or
• Any company or contact information contained in any profiles you complete or submit to us.
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we (or a third party designated by us) may also use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns, including:
• Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website; and
• Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, the page(s) you request, the domain name of the website from which you may link to the Website, your computer operating system and browser type.
The information we (or a third party designated by us) collect automatically, is statistical data and does not include personal information. It is stored and used for aggregate research, promotional purposes and for future site development to better understand the needs of our clients and visitors to our website. It also helps us improve our products and services, our website, and helps us deliver more personalized service, by enabling Sullivan & Fengler CPA to:
• Estimate our audience size and usage patterns and analyze certain trends and statistics related to user sessions;
• Store information about preferences, allowing us to customize our website according to individual interests;
• Speed up searches;
• Recognize visitors that return to our Website.
Children Under the Age of 13:
The Sullivan & Fengler CPA website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any information to or on the website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on this website or on or through any of the features on the website, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or user name. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information about any child under 13, please contact us.
What are Cookies, How Does Sullivan & Fengler CPA Use Them and How Can I Disable Them?
How Does Sullivan & Fengler CPA Use and Protect the Information it Collects?
Sullivan & Fengler CPA is committed to safeguarding and protecting your privacy. We use firewalls to prevent access to information in our system and Secure Socket Layers (“SSL”) to encrypt your personal information and protect it from disclosure, destruction, modification or use. Please be aware that the transmission of information via the Internet is not 100% secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of personal information transmitted to our website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on our website.
We process personal information for certain legitimate business purposes and may use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
• When you submit your personal information to us it will be entered into our database. You may then be added to a list to receive communications relating to products and/or services that we provide;
• To present our website and its contents to you;
• To provide you with services that you request from us;
• To notify you about changes to our website or products and services we offer through it;
• To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including billing and collection;
• Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests;
• Where we need to comply with legal or regulatory obligations;
• In any other way we may describe when you provide the information; or
• For any other purpose with your consent.
Will My Personal Information be Disclosed to Third Parties?
• To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of Sullivan & Fengler CPA’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding in which personal information held by Sullivan & Fengler CPA about our website users is among the assets transferred;
• To comply with a court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request;
• If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Sullivan & Fengler CPA, our clients or others;
• For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information; or
• With your consent.
We may also use your information, including your name and email address, for direct marketing emails to you and to contact you about goods and services that may be of interest to you, as we consider ourselves to have a legitimate interest in doing so. You may choose to stop receiving such emails at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of our marketing emails. For more information, see the section titled “How Does Sullivan & Fengler CPA Use and Protect the Information It Collects” above. We carefully consider and balance any potential impact on you and your rights before we process your personal data for our legitimate interests and do not use your personal data for activities where our interests are overridden by the impact on you (unless we have your consent or are otherwise required or permitted to do so by law). Note that there may be multiple legal grounds for us to process your personal information depending upon the specific purpose for which we are using the data. We will retain your personal data for only as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected.
Third Party Sites
The Sullivan & Fengler CPA website may contain links to other sites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of those other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when leaving our website to read the privacy statements of each site that collects personal information.
Your Legal Rights
Under certain circumstances, you may have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data, including the right to:
• Request access to your personal data;
• Request correction to your personal data;
• Request erasure of your personal data;
• Object to processing of your personal data;
• Request restriction of processing your personal data;
• Request transfer of your personal data; and
• Withdraw your consent.
If you wish to exercise any of the rights listed above, please contact us with your request. We will make every effort to respond to all legitimate requests in a timely manner. Occasionally, it may take an extended period of time to respond to your request if your request is complex or if you have multiple requests.
How Do I Contact Sullivan & Fengler CPA?